Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Official!

I've become addicted to sewing, quilting, and crafting books of all kinds! These are the ones I currently own. There are about five or six more on my wish list. Here's a few...

The Constance Howard Book of Stitches - which I received on inter library loan and sadly have to return to the library tomorrow. It is currently out-of-print so I'm hoping I can find a used copy somewhere! (fingers-crossed!)

Linen, Wool, Cotton: 25 Projects to Sew with Natural Fabrics - This one is published in the same series with Patchwork Style and has some lovely and simple projects.

Last-Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts - The author is the owner of Purl Patchwork, a fabric shop in New York. I've mentioned their blog Purl bee on here several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!