Monday, April 19, 2010

Say



Somehow John Mayer's songs always seem to pop up and speak to something that I am struggling with or figuring out in my own life. Right now I need to vocalize my feelings and not always be holding them in; otherwise they collide inside and burst out in one fell swoop.

Have no fear for givin' in
Have no fear for givin' over
You better know that in the end
It's better to say too much
Than to never to say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shakin'
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closin'
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!