Friday, August 6, 2010

Day Two: Playing with the my new Hipstamatic iPhone app


I've had my iPhone for a few months now and had vowed not to spend any money on silly, useless iPhone applications.  Two things changed my mind, first Susannah had mentioned the Hipstamatic app on her blog but it wasn't until I saw the "Back on the Bike" article in Martha Stewart Living this month.  The entire article was shot using the Hipstamatic iPhone app!  At $1.99 it didn't seem too bad a price to pay to have a little nostalgic photographs until I can get my hands on a real Polaroid camera. 

That book up there in the first photograph I just started reading on the plane ride home and it is a fantastic read full of mystery and enchantment!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I would totally get that if I had an iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hipstamatic app! It definitely makes me want to take more photos with my phone...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!