Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting Arty!

My sister is THE party planner.  Every year see throws four fabulous birthday parties, one for each of her four kids.  There is always some theme that fits exactly to that particular child.  Everything from the invitations, to the cake, to the games played at the party, to the party favors fit into this theme.  It's incredible!

This year for my nephew Tanner's sixth birthday it was an art themed party complete with an art auction.  I decided very last minute to sew him this from Sew Liberated.

Art Party

Of course being last minute I didn't get it finished in time so it will be on it's way to you soon Tanner.  Just as soon as I finish up another little something for your older brother.  Save on shipping, you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!