Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Spring in August

26Walk 26TailWagger26DreamGreenhouse26SpringStroll26Bunny26Bloom26WhiteFlower26PowerLineTrail26CherryBlossoms26Soft

It has been a bit cooler here today.  As I write the rain has started to come down.  Oh the smell of rain.  It makes everything feel clean and new again.

There is a back log of photographs that have been taken over the last year that were uploaded into Lightroom but never edited.  These few shots were taken on one of the first days of spring.  While I edited them today I remembered that special ordinary day.  Being awed by all the newness and budding of the season.  Awakening after the winter slumber.  Daisy and I had gone for a stroll in the neighborhood.  One of our regular walks.  Normally I don't bring my camera with me but that day I did and I am so thankful for it. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had your camera with you, Annette!
    These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!