Thursday, August 27, 2009

Living in Lusciousness



So often I find myself living in lack. Lack of money, lack of the material goods I think I need, lack of space to put all my stuff, lack, lack, lack. The truth is this is an illusion. I am not living in lack but living in an overflowing cup of abundance, supplied with unending love and affection. I am abundantly taken care of. Never have I gone hungry nor without shelter. Abundance flows around me in my beautiful home, the peaceful retreat of my backyard. There the birds sing their morning songs and the light, oh the magical morning light! How it dances between the trees flushing green to gold.

"I am bountifully supplied from Divine Substance." The Spirit has filled my life with all I need and then some. I am living in lusciousness not lack. Full abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!