Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day one: Along the Bear Creek Greenbelt


I'm back!  My Colorado trip was wonderful and I promise to share more about it later.  While I was away one of my favorite bloggers, Susannah Conway started the August Break and I've decided to give it a go and join in even though we're a few days into August already.  (I'm having a hard time uploading her little badge to my blog anyone have any tips This link is did the trick.) 

This photo was taken yesterday on my iPhone at one of my all time favorite places.  My mom and I walked along chatting and enjoying the sounds of the creek.  Everyone deserves to have a place like this as a retreat. 

Where is your favorite place to retreat to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!