1. captured a picture of those kids playing on the playground.
2. actually taken out my sewing machine to play around for a couple hours.
3. had a chance to walk around the lake.
4. taken the time to figure out how that camera works first so I wouldn't feel so much like a failure.
5. pulled out the yarn and worked on those granny squares when I was just sitting there waiting for the phone to ring.
6. organized something instead of always complaining about the clutter.
7. cleaned the bathroom before it looks worse.
8. not eaten that bag of M&M's. I certainly didn't need them.
9. did something more productive then sit around and mope.
"As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.” ~ Carrie Bradshaw