Wednesday, September 29, 2010
List Fourteen: My Morning Cup
Here is a list of a few of my favorite teas I brew at home:
1. New England Harvest by Bar Harbor Tea Company
2. Chamomile with rose buds
3. English Breakfast
4. English Rose Tea from Jewell Gardens in Skagway, Alaska that my in-laws picked up for me while on a cruise. (Sadly it doesn't appear that they sell this tea online and I have a very tiny amount left which I hoping to use to figure out exactly what's in it so I can reproduce it myself.)
5. Organic Nighty Night Tea by Traditional Medicinals for bedtime.
6. World Peace Blend from Perennial Tea Room
7. Other assorted loose leaf teas from Everything Tea in Snohomish, WA. (A great place to buy wonderful loose leaf teas, taste a few samples they're brewing while taking a break from antique shopping.)
PS. I learned of a fun new flickr group which celebrates the Morning Cup found via Nova from a cuppa and a catch up.