|Along the Cliff Walk last year in Newport, RI|
On to this week's list... I've been hunting around the blog world lately and have happened upon some wonderful blogs.
1. Flight of the Pook (Cassandra sews up the cutest little creatures.)
2. One Flew Over (A contributor to Fat Quarterly.)
3. thornberry (Lovely crochet work.)
4. 1/4 of an inch (quilt, crochet, knit and sew)
5. food and life (Jude blends photography, cooking, and travel... it's just good eye candy!)
6. Karuski (Minna is one creative gal. I love her little teacup pincushions.)
7. pigeon pair (sewing, quilting and craft never looked so beautiful.)
8. Inspired by Charm (if you've ever dreamed of running you're own little B&B or need decor inspiration Michael's got you covered.)
9. Enthralled by Beauty (Found Chrissy through August Break and have enjoyed seeing her world through the camera lens.)
10. White Cotton Tee (Lisa another fellow August Breaker shares photographs and lovely stories)
11. flowing moments - photography (breath taking photos paired with words of inspiration)
12. Blaze Bratcher (fun illustrations, life snapshots and she's from Colorado my home state. Her post on the sock monkeys is too cute.)
13. Green Rabbit Design (crochet and flowers in bounty)
What are some of your latest blog finds?