Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Challange: Day One

The Thanksgiving Challenge:  to write, photograph, or otherwise document one thing that you are grateful for  each day until Thanksgiving.  Feel free to join in by linking your Thanksgiving gratitude in the comments below.



Today I am thankful for the postman for delivering my copy of 3191Q at just the right moment.  I had just completed a little meditation practice, put on a pot of chamomile tea and snuggled down under the blanket to enjoy slowly savoring each beautiful page.  Perfect way to spend all fall afternoon that looked like this!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I'm thankful at the moment for many things, but I guess especially for some job news that will allow my significant other & I to spend more time in the States together each year. Hope all's been well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Just popped back in to say I'm so glad you enjoyed that ballet! And I can *finally* follow you - yippee!! (The computer doctor came by yesterday :)).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!