Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Challenge: day two and three

The Thanksgiving Challenge: to write, photograph, or otherwise document one thing that you are grateful for each day until Thanksgiving. Feel free to join in by linking your Thanksgiving gratitude in the comments below.




Day two:  I am thankful for the flexibility in my schedule.  It's nice to be able to be there when someone needs you.

Day three:  I am thankful for old friends.  Wednesdays are starting to have their own special ritual of chatting with my dear friend Liz in the afternoon while her two kids take their nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!