Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Strawberry Fields


Hi all~  I realize that I've been a terrible host of the Embroidery Companion Sew Along the last couple months.  Will you please forgive me?  Summers seem to do this to me.  Don't get me wrong though crafting has happened here just not much of the embroidery kind.

When last we met on the blog the Hipstamatic Hair Wear was the project and that was in June!  I left a little blurb on the flickr group last month announcing the July project as the Strawberry Tablecloth.  As you can see I got only so far as purchasing the materials.  Let's keep August simple as kids start back to school and the last summer vacations are enjoyed.  It's catch up month here on the Embroidery Companion Sew Along.  Have a crack at the Strawberry Tablecloth or perhaps like me you have a couple loose ends to finish up on other sew along projects of the past months.  

Would you ladies care if this sew along spilled over into 2012?  There are just so many wonderful projects in this book and it's hard to fit them all into 12 months.  Looking ahead there are some samplers in the book that may take a little longer than a month to complete.  I was thinking of doing a pick and choose on the samplers.  I can't tell you how excited I am about the folk sampler.  Of the projects left in the book which are you looking forward to doing most?

Until next time.... Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!