Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homemade Pesto Pizza



Patrick and I had fun using our new pizza stone last night! We made homemade pizzas. I was in charge of making the pizza dough. I used a recipe from Alice Water's The Art of Simple Food which was as promised very simple and surprisingly very easy. Patrick made his pesto and then we topped the pizza with shiitake mushrooms, sauted onions, articoke hearts, mozzeralla, and gruyère cheese. The pizza was delicious! I'm excited to use our pizza stone again and again. Next up, trying to mimic the wonderful pizza dough of Delancey's pizza.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I also love all the books you're currently reading. I've been meaning to pick up a copy of The Geography of Bliss!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The pizza was very yummy indeed. You'll enjoy The Geography of Bliss. He shares some great little insights to life and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!