Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Garden Visitor

Last weekend was beautiful in Redmond which led us out of doors to work in the garden.  Most of the time was spent raking up all the moss that is covering our front side yard.  A tireless job that makes the yard actually look worse but it will hopefully rebound with some beautiful new grasses this summer.  In all of our tilling of the earth we discovered this lovely little guy playing the moss.  Fortunately for him he was found before he made his way into the yard waste bin with all the other dead moss and relocated to a different area of the yard.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love finding critters in my yard. Most of the time anyways if they don't catch me off gaurd and scare me. We found a salamander when we were landscaping he was really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!