Friday, October 29, 2010

It's been awhile.

Wouldn't have this gone perfectly with this post.

Well...  it's been awhile since I've written in this space.  Longer than I had intended.  To be honest I'm a little stumped for words.  Much has gone on since I wrote last.  We painted and reorganized the office to now hold a little sewing studio space as well.  It is so wonderful to have a little dedicated space for my sewing/quilting projects.  I can't believe how quickly some of the room came together and how slowly other parts are taking!  Do you find that happens to you when you've redecorated a room?

My nephew and parents visited for a whirlwind adventure tour of Seattle.  Great fun was had by all!  (Hopefully next week I will be able to share some of his visit with you.)  And then it's just been trying to get back into the swing of life afterwards.  It always seems to take me a week or two after people visit to ... recover, if that's the right word. 

There is so much I want to share with you and many things I want to work on in this blog.  Maybe if I write down what is it I want to share then it will hold me a bit more accountable!  (And hey, I'm due for another list anyways, right?)

To Share:

1. My nephew's visit

2.  Recent baking adventures

3. More creative spaces

4. Tour of our new office/sewing studio (don't hold your breath on this one though because I want it to be just right before photographs are shared.)

5.  Book reviews

6. New music finds

7.  And I still have yet to share about my beautiful vintage flute


Blog Housekeeping:

1. A new title banner

2.  Streamlined side bar.  (It's getting a little crazy over there on the right don't you think?)

Hope you have a spooky and safe Halloween weekend!  We're having friends over tomorrow afternoon for a pumpkin carving party.  I am making my Halloween chowder and serving up some hot apple cider.  Do you have any Halloween traditions?

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back, and that the redecorating has gone well. I always find that it's the very end stuff that takes forever for me. Organizing the little stuff. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!