Thursday, November 11, 2010

List Nineteen: ten things that make me smile



On a chilly, rainy day.
  1. Piles of blankets lying on the couch waiting to be cuddled under.
  2. Tea pot cozies warming a little pot.
  3. Standing under a hot shower.
  4. Pink fuzzy socks that Santa gave me for Christmas last year.
  5. The floor vents in our car.
  6. Holding a hot beverage.
  7. A handcraft project sitting in my lap.
  8. Turning on every light in the house so its doesn't feel so dark so early.
  9. Laundry warm from the dryer.
  10. Chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this whole post made me feel cozy and warm. A wonderful list, I wouldn't mind experiencing any of these over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!