Saturday, July 18, 2009

The mornings are light!


The thing I most enjoy about these quiet mornings is the opprotunity for reverence and the possibilities of the day ahead. At this moment I can still choose and imagine a glorious day. In the evening is where the truth of the day comes forward. There I feel the weight of all that did not get accomplished. The disappointment of missed opprotunities. But the mornings are light!


"each cylce of the tide is valid; each cycle of the wave is valid; each cycle of the relationship is valid... the sea recedes and returns eternally." ~Gift From the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!