Monday, September 13, 2010

List Twelve: What I'm listening to ...

Whoops!  I realized I forgot to post my list last week so you'll be getting a double helping this week.


1. Steve Riech's Music for 18 Musicians

2. Kings of Convenience Quiet is the New Loud

3. George Winston's  December

4. Bobby Darin's Splish Splash on 45's in the jukebox!

5. Coldplay's Don't Panic from Parachutes

6. Ani Difranco's Out of Range

7. Tracy Chapman's Fast Car

8. Goo Goo Dolls' Gutterflower and Dizzy Up the Girl

9.  Some of my own flute playing.

10. The quiet, still breath of the house as I enjoy my morning tea and work some cross stitch!



Don't forget the 100th post giveaway.  Comments will close tomorrow and winner announced on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely list - haven't listened to the George Winston in so long (and love Coldplay & Ani DiFranco). #10 is my favorite though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great shot.
    Love anything George Winston.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!