Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday Wish List

Someone has a birthday quickly approaching (fingers pointing at myself) and I was asked to share a detailed wish list.  Here are a few things my heart is desiring.

1. Beautiful deck furniture to lounge in while meditating, reading or having tea in my serene back garden. (Cost Plus World Market has a nice set.)



2. Heels to walk around like a princess(L.K. Bennett Sledge Court Shoes Taupe - I wear a size 9 and am not quite sure what that translates to in UK sizing.  Found in the US at Nordstrom.)  



3.  A camera to capture the simple joys of life.  (Canon EOS 60D or other similiar high quailty camera.  A point and shoot camera as a staple in my purse would be nice as well.)





4.  A book for dreaming of the English countryside.  (Jasper Conran's Country perferably the UK edition found on Amazon UK.)



5.  Magazine subscription for inspiration in creating my own English style home.  (The English Home magazine so I don't have to continue buying every couple of months from my local Barnes and Noble.)




Other things that have been catching my eye around the internet of late:

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a very happy birthday, Annette, and I hope you get at least some of the goodies you wish for.
    Have a wonderful beginning to your week.

    P.S.-- the flower is Hosta.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a few brief words to me! Your words touch my heart deeply. Please keep this a kind, warm, loving environment for all. Thank you!